Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Peer Tutoring Services: Students Helping Students
Take advantage of NIC's peer tutoring services available free for all credit students.
- We can help you figure out your needs & develop a personalized tutoring plan
- What you'll learn is up to you
- Students are allowed 1-hour of peer tutoring per class, per week
- We will do our best to find a match for your specific course, depending on tutor availability
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, we are offering tutoring using web conferencing
- Monitor your myNIC email for information
Peer tutors are available in various subjects and skills, including:
- Study Skills
- Digital Design & Development
Click on the symbol next to the tutor's name. It will provide you with the tutor's subject specialties.
If you are unable to find a tutor for a particular course or you are unable to find a tutor with availability that works for your schedule, please contact Caitlin Hartnett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Contact & Hours | Privacy