How to Book a Group Room
1. Click the date you want in the calendar.
2. Select a room by clicking the 30 minute time slots you want. You can have up to 2 hours of room bookings per day.
3. Available time slots are in green, unavailable time slots are in red.
4. Read and acknowledge the usage policies by clicking on "Continue".
5. Fill in your MyNIC login info.
6. Fill in the required information then click on "Submit my Booking".
If at the end of your reservation time no one else has booked the room, you may come to the information desk and extend your reservation for an additional 1-hour period.
Note: Group study rooms are for the use of NIC students only.
Library Contact & Hours | Privacy