Skip to Main Content
The NIC Library & Learning Commons allows students to borrow laptop computers from the Comox Valley, Campbell River, and Port Alberni campuses. We have designated some laptops as "day use" that must be returned before the library closes, and others as "week use" that students are permitted to take home for 7 days.
- Students are unable to reserve laptops in advance. Visit the library to borrow them on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Borrowed laptops cannot be renewed. We need to update the software when they are returned to the library, but students can borrow another computer if one is available.
- Overdue charge is $5 per day to a maximum amount of $800. Students who have fines in excess of $5 will not be allowed to borrow library resources until they pay their fines.
- Replacement cost of laptop computers is $800.
- All laptop borrowers must fill out the Laptop Borrower Agreement form
Please note that Elder College members are not able to borrow laptop computers at this time.
Library Contact & Hours | Privacy